The City of Mobile, Alabama
Welcome to MobileLandSurveying.com website. This site is intended to provide you with information on Land Surveying in the Mobile, AL, and Mobile County area of Alabama. If you’re looking for a Mobile Land Surveyor, you’ve come to the right site.
Mobile Land Surveying is a marketing website of Pro17 Engineering, owned and managed by J. Keith Maxwell, a licensed professional civil engineer and a land surveyor in Alabama. He is also a certified floodplain manager and has consulted for over 25 years in this business.
He has also offered engineering expert witness testimony in several types of engineering and survey related fields.
Land Surveyors are professionals who measure and make precise measurements to determine the size and boundaries of a piece of real estate. While this is a simplistic definition, boundary surveying is one of the most common types of surveying related to home and land owners.
If you fall into the following categories, please click on the appropriate link for more information on that subject:
- I need to know where my property corners or property lines are. (Boundary Survey)
- I have a loan closing or re-finance coming up on my home in a subdivision. (Lot Survey)
- I need a map of my property with contour lines to show elevation differences for my architect or engineer. (Topo Survey)
- I’ve just been told I’m in a flood zone or I ‘ve been told I need an elevation certificate in order to obtain flood insurance or prove I don’t need it. (Flood Survey)
- I’m purchasing a lot/house in a recorded subdivision. (Lot Survey – See Boundary Survey)
- I’m purchasing a larger tract of land, acreage, that hasn’t been subdivided in the past. (Boundary Survey)
- I need to get some location and grades set on a construction project. (Construction Survey)
- I need a survey of a commercial or multi-family site that meets the ALTA Land Title Survey requirements. (ALTA Survey)
CALL Mobile Land Surveying TODAY at (251) 281-2081