The City of Anniston, Alabama
If you’re looking for an OxfordLandSurveying.
This site is intended to provide you with information on Land Surveying in the Oxford & Anniston, AL and Calhoun County area of Alabama. Pro17 Engineering, LLC is pleased to offer our civil engineering expertise and experience to Calhoun County. We’re aware that Calhoun County has had choices for civil engineering services in the past and that a lot of those choices have gone away or changed recently. Therefore, we wanted to offer our services to help you with all your engineering needs.
Pro17 Engineering is led J. Keith Maxwell, a licensed professional engineer and land surveyor. Keith has worked on multiple engineering projects over the last 25 plus years in and around Calhoun county and has consulted with Maxwell Land Surveying on numerous occasions over the years.
Pro17 Engineering has offered the following types of Civil Engineering services:
- Roadway/Street Planning & Design
- Subdivision Planning & Design
- Commercial Site Planning & Design
- Multi-family Residential Planning & Design
- Site Utilities Planning & Design
- Stormwater Runoff or Storm System Design
- Stormwater Detention Pond Design
- Site Earthwork Grading Design – Grading Plans
- Stream Flood Studies & Flood Zone Determinations
- Letter of Map Amendments (LOMA’s)
- Drinking Water Distribution System Layout & Design
- NPDES “Stormwater” Permits – Design & Inspections
- Construction Planning, Estimating & Oversight
- Phase I Environmental Assessments
- Wetland Delineation & Mapping
- Expert Witness Services
If you’d rather talk to someone about your land surveying needs, please call 256-405-9503 today.