The City of Huntsville, Alabama
If you’re looking for a local Huntsville land surveyor, HuntsvilleLandSurveying.com is the local marketing website for Stanley Land Surveying, owned by Mike Stanley, Professional Land Surveyor. Call Mike at (256) 585-6002 to discuss your land surveying needs in City of Huntsville and in Madison county east of Huntsville. If you’re looking for a survey in the City of Madison or Madison county west of Huntsville, go to MadisonLandSurveying.com or call Keith at (256) 585-6346.
When you require the services of a land surveyor, most times it is better to choose a local surveying company. In the City of Huntsville, Alabama area we’re lucky to have a few good options.
The city was founded around the Big Spring, which is a typical karst spring which many caves perforate the limestone bedrock underneath the surface, as is common in karst areas. The headquarters of the National Speleological Society is located in Huntsville.
With an estimated 2014 population of 188,226 and a land area of 174.0 square miles, Huntsville is the fourth largest city in Alabama. See this community profile for more information about the City of Huntsville.
We would like to provide some additional information about the City of Huntsville, AL here for newcomers or those just interested in knowing more about the area. This information is provided as a service to you and was current at the time of publication. Please let us know if there are necessary changes. We look forward to working with you.
City of Huntsville Maps & Information:
City Government Information:
- City of Huntsville Clerk/Treasurer – Ken Benion – (256) 427-5088
- Huntsville-Madison County Emergency Management Agency – John Russell, Director – (256) 427-5130
- Engineering Department – Kathy Martin, P.E. City Engineer – (256) 427-5300
- Subdivison & Grading Permitting – David Scroggins, PE – (256) 427-5300
- Bidding & Contract Information – Penny Kelley – (256) 427-5300
- Stormwater-Floodplain Management – Marty Calvert – (256) 427-5300
- Finance Department – Peggy Sargent, Director – (256) 427-5080
- Inspection Department – Randy Cunningham, Director – (256) 427-5336
- City Attorney – Trey Riley – (256) 427-5026
- Municipal Court – Judge Sonny Rodenhauser – (256) 427-7803
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management – Daniel E. Shea, Director – (256) 427-5750
- Department of Parks and Recreation – Steve Ivey, Director – (256) 564-8026
- Police Department
- Public Works Department – Chris McNeese, Director – (256) 883-3944
- Traffic Engineering – L. Dan Sanders, Interim Director- (256) 427-6850
- Planning Department – Michelle Jordan, Director – (256) 427-5100
- Geographic Information Services – Timothy Barnes, Manager – (256) 427-5104
- Water Pollution Control – Shane Cook, Interim Director – (256) 883-3668
Sweet Home Alabama – Official Travel Site of Alabama
Alabama Life Insurance – Offering life insurance plans, private health insurance coverage, critical illness policies, disability coverage, and final expense insurance.
Huntsville Land Surveying – Your local land surveying company offering lot surveys, flood elevation surveys, boundary surveying, elevation certificates, ALTA surveys, and topographic surveys to the City of Huntsville, and East Madison county areas.
Madison Land Surveying – Your local land surveying company for the City of Madison and West Madison County and Limestone County.