The City of Tuscaloosa, Alabama
If you’re looking for a local Tuscaloosa land surveyor, TuscaloosaLandSurveying.com is the local marketing website for Pro17 Engineering, owned by J. Keith Maxwell, Professional Engineer & Professional Land Surveyor. Keith is a graduate of Auburn University and has worked as a Land Surveyor and Engineer for over 30 years. In the City of Tuscaloosa area, Keith works closely with other talented land surveyors, depending on the type of survey job required. Call Keith Maxwell at (205) 210-4954 to discuss your land surveying needs in City of Tuscaloosa, City of Northport, and the Tuscaloosa County area.
When you require the services of a land surveyor, most times it is better to choose a local surveying company. In the City of Opelika, Alabama area we’re lucky to have a few good options.
The City of Tuscaloosa is the county seat of Tuscaloosa County in west central part of Alabama. According to 2011 Census, the population of Tuscaloosa was 90,633 with a total land area of 56.2 square miles.
Tuscaloosa is the center of industry, commerce, healthcare, and education for the area of west-central Alabama known as West Alabama. Tuscaloosa is also the home of the University of Alabama , Stillman College and Shelton State Community College.
Tuscaloosa is also known as the “Druid City” because of the numerous water oaks planted in its downtown streets since the 1840s. See this community profile for more information about the City of Tuscaloosa.
We would like to provide some additional information about the City of Tuscaloosa, AL here for newcomers or those just interested in knowing more about the area. This information is provided as a service to you and was current at the time of publication. Please let us know if there are necessary changes. We look forward to working with you.
City of Tuscaloosa Maps & Information:
- City Council District 2 – Harrison Taylor – (205) 792-1792
- City Council District 1 – Bobby Howard – (205) 393-5661
- City Council District 3 – Cynthia Lee Almond – (205) 393-5663
- City Council District 4 – Lee Garrison- (205) 792-1794
- City Council District 5 – Kip Tyner – (205) 394-8375
- City Council District 6 – Bob Lundell – (205) 393-5666
- City Council District 7 – William Tinker III – (205) 393-5667
- Attorney – (205) 348-4960
- Engineer – David R. Griffin, P.E. – (205) 248-5380
- Economic Development – Brendan Moore, Development Ombudsman – (205) 248-5030
- Emergency Management Agency – (205) 349-0150
- Environmental Services – (205) 248-4900
- Facilities Maintenance – Cliff Penick – (205)248-5263
- Finance Department – Mike Wright – (205) 248-5170
- Fire and Rescue Service – Alan J. Martin – (205) 248-5421
- Human Resource – (205) 349-0214
- Court Clerk – Carol Naylor – (205) 248-5330
- Planning and Developmment Services – (205) 248-5110
- Police Department – Steven D. Anderson – (205) 391-3149
- Water and Sewer – (205) 248-5500
- Transportation – Tera Tubbs – (205) 248-5800
Sweet Home Alabama – Official Travel Site of Alabama
Alabama Life Insurance – Offering life insurance plans, private health insurance coverage, critical illness policies, disability coverage, and final expense insurance.
Tuscaloosa Land Surveying – Your local land surveying company offering lot surveys, flood elevation surveys, boundary surveying, elevation certificates, ALTA surveys, and topographic surveys to the City of Tuscaloosa, and Tuscaloosa county areas.