The City of Oxford, Alabama
If you’re looking for a local Oxford land surveyor, OxfordLandSurveying.com is the local marketing website for Maxwell Land Surveying, owned by Wm. Allen Maxwell, Professional Land Surveyor. Allen has worked as a Land Surveyor for over 20 years. Call Allen Maxwell at (256) 405-9503 to discuss your land surveying needs in City of Oxford, City of Anniston, and Calhoun County area.
When you require the services of a land surveyor, most times it is better to choose a local surveying company. In the City of Oxford, Alabama area we’re lucky to have a few good options.
Oxford is where foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains lie. Also, it is where Cheaha Mountain is located which is Alabama’s highest point. Cheaha offers expansive views of the surrounding wilderness and the city below. Much of the city’s southern border is shared with the Talladega National Forest. See this community profile for more information about the City of Oxford.
We would like to provide some additional information about the City of Oxford, AL here for newcomers or those just interested in knowing more about the area. This information is provided as a service to you and was current at the time of publication. Please let us know if there are necessary changes. We look forward to working with you.
City of Oxford Maps & Information:
City of Oxford Mayor – Leon Smith, Mayor
- Council Member Place 1 – Phil Gardner, Councilman – 256-831-9518
- Council Member Place 2 – Charlotte Hubbard, Councilmember – 256-832-1572
- Council Member Place 3 – Mike Henderson, Councilman – 256-831-1247
- Council Member Place 4 – Chris Spurlin, Councilman – 835-1323
- Council Member Place 5 – Steven Waits, Council President – 831-8105
- Building Services – Mike Roberts – (256)831-9685
- City Clerk – Shirley Henson – (256) 835-6100
- Finance – (256) 831-3183
- Fire Department – (256) 831-3125
- Parks and Recreations – (256) 831-2660
- Public Library – (256) 831-1750
Sweet Home Alabama – Official Travel Site of Alabama
Alabama Life Insurance – Offering life insurance plans, private health insurance coverage, critical illness policies, disability coverage, and final expense insurance.
Oxford Land Surveying – Your local land surveying company offering lot surveys, flood elevation surveys, boundary surveying, elevation certificates, ALTA surveys, and topographic surveys to the City of Oxford, Anniston, and Calhoun county areas.